Help tackle some of the most intractable challenges in international development. Use your quantitative & interpersonal skills to help policymakers make evidence-based decisions. Invest in your professional and personal growth.
IDinsight seeks dynamic leaders who are passionate about having large-scale social impact. Our people are driven to serve low-income and marginalized communities, demonstrate exceptional analytical and interpersonal skills, and thrive in entrepreneurial, developing country settings. We invest heavily in professional development and expect significant personal and professional growth for every employee. We hire on a rolling basis for the below roles, and during our annual recruiting drive each November. Almost all positions are based in the developing countries where our clients are, and require a two-year minimum commitment.
Application (due Nov. 11, 2013; later applications will be considered on a rolling basis depending on availability of openings)
Managers are exceptional development professionals that lead one or more client engagements. Responsibilities include:
• Managing and advising clients and stakeholders
• Leading creation and execution of evaluations and analyses
• Managing and coaching Associates and other project staff
• Contributing to country office policies and management
Experienced managers are expected to start:
• Developing new clients
• Overseeing country office operations
• Producing intellectual contributions to IDinsight’s philosophy, approach and operations
Thank you for your interest in IDinsight! The application for Associate is now closed. Please check back during our next application drive.
Associates are high-performing early career professionals with 0-3 years of work experience. Associates move seamlessly between 4 major areas of responsibility in a fast-paced environment:
• Policy/program design support
• Rigorous impact evaluation design and analysis
• Management of large field teams
• Liaising with client and stakeholder counterparts
Experienced Associates adopt new responsibilities, including:
• Mentoring new Associates and staff
• Working with greater independence on specific projects
• Liaising with senior client and stakeholder counterparts